From time to time we run competitions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person.
- If you want to enter a competition you may enter via the website or on the social media platform indicated in the competion instructions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and we reserve the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email, or social media if you entered the competition on a social media platform, within 48 working hours of the closing date.
- The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner of the competion will be announced on The English Tea Company Blog.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as we may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- This competition is being run by The English Tea Company of 6 Walnut Close, Thornbury, BRISTOL BS35 2LS.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
- If the competition or promotion is run on Facebook, then it is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
- We will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
- If the prize is returned to us due to non collection from your local Royal Mail Delivery office, or the courier is unable to deliver the prize, you forfeit the prize and it may be allocated to another entrant.
- The competition is governed by English law.
This page was last updated 9 April 2014